Monday, October 12, 2009

Indiana Jonas Brothers?


So today i decided to sleep in and well.. terrible idea. I woke up with an aching neck and a slight headache and the day was almost done. So i thought i would make the most of what i had left of the day. I can't cook (even if my life depended on it) and well i tried to make probably the easiest thing known to man, noodles. Turns out i was actually supposed to keep it on low heat and let the water evaporate, let's just say i'm used to the taste of burnt things. So i hit up Facebook and came across this picture of a cowboy on my friends profile. Now my brain was still in sleep mode and i decided to leave a clever response on the photo. Out of no where i thought of "Indiana Jonas Brothers". I laughed for hours to come, i thought i was slowly growing a tumor in my brain. After all the responses i got on it i thought it was actually clever, my friends are awesome liars. On another note, for weeks to come i had to think of a witty name for me and my friends new blog. We want to base it on my love for photography and her love for fashion, the best of both worlds (the name is taken). So far we have nothing. Nada, zip, zero! So i'm asking for your help, what should we name it? Please help! Also! This week i decided to give out my blackberry pin (for the release of blackberry messenger 5.0). If you don't own a blackberry or haven't already upgraded RIM decided that they would add alot of awesome features, which we've all been waiting for! So one new thing added to it is the "Blackberry Barcode". It's your pin in a barcode form, all you have to do is scan it and TADA you've added the person. So i'll post my barcode and we can talk about unicorns, cool? Haha ok i'm off to give my cat a bath, she get's into the dirtest parts in my house ughh.

Love you,
Christina EC.


No comments:

Post a Comment