Friday, October 23, 2009

Hello ween!


So Halloween is just a week away and that means costumes, candy and for some of us BOOZE! I've been looking around on some forums about what people will be wearing on Halloween. I have to say alot of people are not thinking outside the box this year (even myself). I love seeing the people who push the boundaries. Every year American Apparel comes out with costumes that you can put together by using their products. This year i wasn't so fond of them, i only liked this one idea of being old grandparents. Last year was alittle more creative and intriguing. One of my favourties were "The Nudist".

Inappropriate to some and funny to others.


I hope this year i'll see alot of interesting costumes, let's hope i remember that night...


Love you,
Christina EC.

No comments:

Post a Comment