Friday, November 6, 2009

Can you hear me now?!


After a longgggg week of having no voice and gargling warm water and salt and only drinking lemon and honey tea i've finally got my voice back! It was a really hard week 'cause i just love to talk. So Friday night i went to the movie theaters with some friends to watch "This Is It". I don't think i've ever been so intrigued by a movie before! It made my heart melt to see Michael Jackson behind the scenes. He's truly a perfectionist. Saturday night was Halloween night (hope you guys had a blast)! I had such an amazing night with my bestfriend at this festival on Church St. We managed to find three boys dressed up as teletubbies! I had a few drinks that night and well to see my favorite childhood characters was just mind blowing! We ended up chasing them for about 2 blocks just so we could get a hug from them. It really was a night to remember. I'm off to get some tea and some cookies. :)




Love you,
Christina EC.

1 comment: