Friday, November 6, 2009

Lockerz.com


Yesterday my bestfriend sent me an invitation to join this website. It's a great website to get FREE prizes! All you have to do is answer daily surveys, invite your friends and sign in to get points! The more points you get the bigger the prize! Now i know what you're thinking "Omg another scam! ughhh!". Well you're wrong! This website is totally legit! I myself was a little skeptical but i did some research and there's a bunch of proof! Now because this website is invite only i'm willing to invite anyone who's interested in taking part. Leave me a message with your email and i'll be sure to send you an invitation.











Check it out!
www.lockerz.com


Love you,
Christina EC.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Christina!
    First time on here and im impressed!
    This Lockerz thing sounds interesting..
    Mind sending me and invite?
    Email: ayan416@gmail.com

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete