Thursday, November 19, 2009

I can hear those sleigh bells jingling!

So there's 34 days until the old man will be giving us all a warm welcome. I'm already in this Christmas mode. I've had my stomach full of peppermint white mocha latte (super yum) for about a week now. Sadly this year i don't have a Christmas list. One thing that i really want is a DSLR by Canon, which model you ask? I'm not too sure. If i work my little butt off i'll hopefully purchase one. This Christmas i'm a little more excited. I'm decorating my Christmas Tree! Last year there was too much construction etc, it was a total mood killer. I'm thinking a little silver and blue? Or maybe white and silver? I'm ecstatic! I'm also down to take a photo with Santa this year. Am i the only person who was terrified of him when you were little? Haha this year i'm going to show the old man some appreciation.


Love you,
Christina EC.

No comments:

Post a Comment