Friday, October 2, 2009

Rain, rain go far away!


It has been a week filled with saddening weather and extreme walking, but I'm still going. The single digit temperatures are starting to scare me and it feels like any minute now winter will just creep up on us! I can't believe it's already October, i already have my Halloween costume. This year i feel like i should get everything in order before hand because seriously, the time is flying by faster than ever. I have so many things on my mind it's kind of unbearable. This year i want to purchase my Canon XS and start shooting, anyways more on that when i finally purchase it. Throughout the year i started to change my look and I'm proud to say i love the change. I'm growing up and changing and so should my wardrobe. ALSO i have found the most amazing perfume you can find on the market, the Dior Cherie. I might only love it because i love Dior, I'm not too sure haha. The smell is sweet yet has a floral side to it, it was an awesome investment. Last weekend i found myself in bath and body works purchasing the most amazing candles ever. I stumbled upon a candle that smelt like japenese cherry blossoms. It was an imediate buy, i can't let it leave my nose! So all and all i spent the week spending money and taking on the town. I'm going to find someone to rub my feet, they need it!

MMMMmmmmMMMmm... i can smell the debt!






























Love you,
Chritina EC.

No comments:

Post a Comment